- Does your organisation have any focus on its personnel structure in line with the business services or products it provides, or in line with any business plan?
- Would it be valuable to identify efficient roles in your organisation compared to organizational structures already in place?
- What position and roles need to be either filled or made redundant to ensure efficiencies and savings?
- Identify the processes and systems required to support diversification in your personnel systems?
- Processes, systems, forms and compliance â€“ need we say more?
- Implementation, training and support identifying personnel, or external resources, required for ongoing support
- Ensure a ‘champion’ identified to oversee and proactively progress plan, and as point of first contact for personnel team
SUZANNA ANDA: BUSINESS ANALYST
Suzanna was the Founder and Principal Consultant at B.IT Hungary Ltd., a provider of HR and Change Management Solutions.
With over 17 years experience as both an HR Consultant & Project Manager, Suzanna has worked on a wide variety of projects, within a diverse range of industries including Telecommunications, Oil, Manufacturing, Publishing, Retail, and Education. Suzanna has extensive experience in consulting, organisation and personnel development and reconstruction, across a range of business issues. Qualifications include a Master of Arts (Human Resources Management), SAP HR, e-Recruitment and ERP6 ESS/MSS, and Phd student in Social and Natural Sciences.
Recruitment consultancy and creating relevant materials for TNT’s Australian management and key users, and for TNT’s UK Global team-gathering workshops.
MOL Rt, HUNGARY
MOL Rt, Hungary is a publicly listed company in the Oil & Gas sector and one of the largest multinational corporations in Central Europe. As MOL’s HR BPR Project Manager managed all HR development, implementing and delivering integrated solutions and enhancement, whilst reviewing relevant processes and policies, implementing and overseeing HR training to management, key users and peers. Also successfully supported the outsourcing of MOL’s SAP payroll requirements.