ORGANIC GROWTH STRATEGIES
- Explore additional revenue sources and opportunities
- Identify alternate needs of your current client and customer base
- Source services, products and opportunities via an extended contact base
- Optimise your business and revenue models, or change to focus on growth
- Identify methodology to source additional business proactively from pertinent market segments
- Ascertain manner by which new clients and customers might be referred or ‘driven’ to your business
- Identify potential strategic partners or acquisitions that add value and revenue to your bottom line
- Ensure process robustness and system optimisation that lend themselves to your implemented and proposed strategies
- Identify interested investors or other sources of funds (and styles of funding) to ensure your business is properly capitalised
- Enact predetermined business objectives and plans
GEOFF SELBY: CORPORATE STRATEGY
After many years in the business advisory arena, Geoff established SA Group Advisory.
Amongst other core activities, its key strengths lay in sourcing and leveraging opportunities, overseeing the development of business generally for a diverse range of corporate clients, and identifying management and funding options. Geoff’s experience covers the gamut of business activity including legal, private banking, IT development, renewable energy, health & fitness, biotechnology, product distribution and logistics. His associations and contacts are extensive in Australia, with strong global connections.
ELITE WINE LOGISTICS
Family Business seeking expertise and support to pursue aggressive growth with 5 year exit strategy requiring the sourcing of Lead Investors and CEO to add depth to the Balance Sheet and Management in support of developing new business model, oversaw the expansion of significantly larger operations in New South Wales and Eastern Seaboard of Australia, managed relationships with financial providors and professional advisors, championed infrastructure (incl IT) and oversaw brand development & strategy.
HYDRODEC GROUP PLC
AIM UK listed company with relatively newly established operations in Young, Australia and Ohio, USA in the alternate energy and fuels sector sought connections with bankers and corporate advisory services, the introduction of strategic alliances subsequently introduced to one of Japan’s largest corporates, identified new Group COO, and oversaw business development and team at their Australian operations.
This large and proactive 2nd tier law firm sought introductions to new corporate and individual clients, and other sources of new work referrals.